fuzzy_paint: (Default)
[personal profile] fuzzy_paint

Glee

Puck/Rachel

The odds are against us and the situation grim: As Co-captain, Noah is her first choice (Rated NC-17.)

And its sequel:
your voice says to go away, but your heart wants me to make you smile: Puck's head is pissed but his dick is not, and he's pretty sure if he can figure out whatever the fuck happened he'll actually get in her pants. (Rated NC-17)

You're Too Beautiful To Ignore: Kurt's makeover is entitling her to a whole new perspective of the student body in general (Rated NC-17).

The Sun Never Sets Also posted here On their last night in Mexico, Santana has a plan that's bound to get someone in trouble. Written for [livejournal.com profile] neimans for the [livejournal.com profile] gleefics Hot Summer Nights Exchange. (Rated NC-17, Implied Santana/Brittany, Santana/Puck)

Puck/Brittany/Rachel (and later Santana)

Ducks Look Both Ways: Puck realizes this is the best fucking idea, ever. (Rated NC-17)

Duck Duck Grey Duck: Puck hates that fucking ring tone, but Brittany squeals happily, "It's Santana!" Fucking Santana (Rated NC-17).

Puck/Rachel/Finn

And Not A Fairy Tale: This is real life and not a fairy tale. (Rated NC-17)

Puck/Finn

What It Feels Like (For A Dude) He says it to piss him off. (Rated R)

Dude, This Is What It Feels Like: They're best friends, and they're dudes and they don't do this shit. (NC-17)

Force-Follow: They're just yelling because they need to yell, and shoving because they're guys, and guys get physical when they fight. (NC-17)

Tramlining: When it's done and there's only the brief hiss of air and pride leaking out of those tires, Finn looks at him, grinning bright and brilliant in a way Puck hasn't seen in months.

less than a feelin' (more than everything else): Also posted here. It happens sometimes, guys accidentally checking out the goods in the locker room, and most of the time it's standard operating procedure to ignore the entire thing. Pretend like it never even happened, and definitely never bring it up. Written for [livejournal.com profile] zephyrprince for the [livejournal.com profile] gleefics Hot Summer Nights Exchange. (Rated NC-17)

Melting the Frost: Also posted here. Puck's too badass to have daddy issues. Written for [livejournal.com profile] bluejbird for the Finn/Puck Holiday Exchange. (Rated PG-13)

This is Real Life: Set sometime after Mash-Up and Wheels. After Puck confesses the truth about Quinn's baby and they wake up hungover in a cornfield, Puck and Finn deal with the fallout of a drunken, angry hookup that neither of them want to think about ever again. Because they were drunk, and Puck wants to be with Quinn - who wants nothing to do with him - and Finn has both Rachel and Kurt's interest to handle and what happened in the back of Puck's truck doesn't mean anything anyway.

Really. (Rated R)

Written for the [livejournal.com profile] gleebigbang Round 2. Definitely check out the lovely art by [livejournal.com profile] dexmiller

Puck/Kurt

Four Times Puck Pees Where He Shouldn't, and One Time He Pees Where He Should (Or, A Puck/Kurt Love Story) Exactly what the title says. No. Seriously. Co-written with [livejournal.com profile] auchic for [livejournal.com profile] becca_radcgg's birthday. (Rated R for swearing)

Puck/Rachel/Jesse

Rolling On Over: Puck has no idea how this happened either. (Rated NC-17)

Puck/Jesse

What You Have Is Never Everything You Want: Puck's a taker. And a doer and if he can't get what he wants, well. He'll find something else instead. (NC-17)

Puck/Everyone:

Besides, You Look Good In A Dress: If it wasn't for the fact that he knocked up the guy's girlfriend, Puck would totally beat the crap out of him for this. (Rated R)

Gen/Genish Stories

A Song About Cake Is A Song Worth Singing: Finn loves cake. (Finn, Rated R)

Everything Wrong with the World Can Be Blamed on Will Schuester: There’s a rat in her squad, and Sue Sylvester won’t rest until she finds out who it is. (Sue Sylvester, ensemble Rated: pg-13) Written for the prompt The Departed for the [livejournal.com profile] reel_glee challenge.

Love and Brains: Tina hungry. (Rated PG-13 to Rish)


Suits

Harvey/Mike

all in (cause we're both going to win): Nobody loses at strip poker (Rated: NC-17)

The Social Network

Mark/Eduardo

All Our Errors on Repeat: After Eduardo signs off on the dilution and walks away from Facebook, Mark gradually realizes that he's stuck in an unstable time loop. Not only does he have to figure out how to stop waking up in his Kirkland dorm room, three years ago, but he has to rebuild Facebook while remembering things that never happened and deal with the fact that Eduardo has known about this all along. Not that it really matters: Eduardo leaves and he leaves and he leaves, every single time. (Rated R) Written for [livejournal.com profile] thesocialbbang. Make sure to check out the wonderful art by [livejournal.com profile] anysomething

the other side (is always greener): Canon compliant AU: When he's sent to infiltrate human society in order to protect his people, Eduardo meets Mark for the second time, and his instantaneous attachment might cost him everything. (Rated PG-13) Written for [livejournal.com profile] thesocialbbang. Make sure to check out the amazing art by [livejournal.com profile] chosenfire28


V (2009)

Lisa/Joshua

Clutch: It is only one life. Nothing compared to the future of our species. You must learn that in order to be Queen.
-Anna 2x03
(Rated: R)

Date: 2010-08-23 04:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] neimans.livejournal.com
Just wanted to drop you a line and say thank you again for my story! Especially since it was a Pinch Hit story. It really was wonderful and was a perfect story based off the prompt. Thank you!

Date: 2010-08-23 04:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fuzzy-paint.livejournal.com
Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it; I'm very happy with how it turned out, so it's that much better because it worked for you! ♥

Date: 2010-08-23 08:54 pm (UTC)

Date: 2010-08-23 09:42 pm (UTC)

Date: 2011-09-05 09:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hiza-chan.livejournal.com
Hello! I'm halfway through a comment on the other side (is always greener) and how freaking amazing it is, and I wanted to see if you'd written any other TSN fanfiction. But to my horror, I can't seem to access it? I don't suppose I can beg for you to friend me back so I can read more of your amazing work?

Date: 2011-09-05 09:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fuzzy-paint.livejournal.com
I'm always happy for new friends, though my other TSN story will be made public on the seventh - it's also for thesocialbbang challenge and my posting date isn't until then. I like to ~stealth post in advance, so all I have to do is unlock everything on my scheduled date instead of doing the work all in one day. I'm glad you enjoyed the other side (is always greener)! ♥

Date: 2011-09-05 10:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hiza-chan.livejournal.com
Ah well- even if it's going to be made public, I'd love to know you a little more. ♥

Date: 2011-09-05 11:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fuzzy-paint.livejournal.com
Of course! I look forward to it! :D :D :D

Date: 2011-09-06 11:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cookiesmonsters.livejournal.com
GUH. I haven't been around this journal in a while but I just wanted to say, I still love your stories. Are you still writing for Glee?

Date: 2011-09-06 11:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fuzzy-paint.livejournal.com
I haven't written Glee in a long time- I haven't watched the show for some time now, and I think I ran out of ideas for stories.

I won't say that I'll never write for it again, but right now it's not looking very likely.

I'm glad that you did enjoy the fic I wrote for it though!

Date: 2011-09-06 11:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cookiesmonsters.livejournal.com
I see you wrote for Suits, is Harvey/Mike the only ship you like on the show?

Any reason why you quit Glee? Just curious, if that's ok to ask =]

Date: 2011-09-06 11:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fuzzy-paint.livejournal.com
I don't know if it's the only ship I ship - I love all the characters (though the Jenny-Mike-Rachel love triangle is annoying. I love all three of them, but I don't like how it's being handled on the show, unfortunately.) and I just happened to see the prompt for that fic and had an idea that wouldn't let go.

I think Glee just wasn't as much fun as I wanted it to be. I wasn't enjoying the storylines or the episodes. Eventually, it started being easier just not to watch and I didn't have any urge to catch up on what I missed.

Date: 2011-09-06 11:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cookiesmonsters.livejournal.com
I agree just because I think the show had a serious in with Mike/Rachel (which I currently ship) but then decided she wouldn't go there until Mike was off the table and that just irked me. If you ever decide to write a fic for Mike/Rachel, I'm totally there =D

I can see what you mean. IDK, I just love a few characters from the show too much to give it up. Plus I love the cast. It sucks because even if I wanted to, I'd just end up watching as long as my fav characters/cast members were still on the show.

Date: 2011-09-07 01:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fuzzy-paint.livejournal.com
Oh, I was totally up for Mike/Rachel. I expected it to be something at some point, but then it started feeling forced and awkward, and - I haven't seen the latest episode yet, so I don't know what's changed - then the kiss happened. It was a very, 'gross, show' moment for me. Probably because I expected better from both of them, and I dislike cheating. Plus what you said - why couldn't they have gone there when Mike was available and not dating Jenny?

There are some glee characters I still love - though, I'm about seven or eight episodes behind at this point, so I have no idea what's going on with them - but the pros just weren't outweighing the cons. Plus, I got distracted by other fandoms, so.

Date: 2011-09-07 01:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cookiesmonsters.livejournal.com
I'll be honest, I loved the kiss just because I was waiting for it and it was hot but yeah, in the context of everything else, it shouldn't have happened. Plus I like Jenny and she didn't deserve that. If you want me to tell you what's happened in the last ep between them, I can fill you in.

Yeah, there are some huge cons but I'm hoping the season-three-revival happens for Glee [meaning usually most shows have a good/great/amazing first season, a horrible second season, and then the third season brings back the magic from the first all over again]. I hope this season goes back to what made s1 so good.

Date: 2011-09-07 10:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fuzzy-paint.livejournal.com
Oh no! Thank for the offer, but I really do intend to watch it at some point - I'm a bit of a spoilerphobe and kind of a weirdo about my tv shows, so. LOL.

I hope for your sake that season three is good!

Date: 2011-09-07 10:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cookiesmonsters.livejournal.com
lol It's ok, I'm the same way. I don't want any spoilers about the shows I care about. The ones I just watch to watch, I'll spoiler it up.

So do I!

Profile

fuzzy_paint: (Default)
fuzzy_paint

June 2013

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
91011 12131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags